The fire lookout, radio antenna and outhouse at the top of Mt. Swansea in the early 1950s offer a stellar view down to Columbia Lake and the valley. The lookout shown here replaced the first lookout, which was built in 1924 by the B.C. Forest Service. Source Catherine Clausen (nee Leke).                Photo A1365 courtesy of Windermere District Historical Society

The fire lookout, radio antenna and outhouse at the top of Mt. Swansea in the early 1950s offer a stellar view down to Columbia Lake and the valley. The lookout shown here replaced the first lookout, which was built in 1924 by the B.C. Forest Service. Source Catherine Clausen (nee Leke).Photo A1365 courtesy of Windermere District Historical Society