Have you ever picked up a copy of the Pioneer and wondered why your face wasn’t on the cover, why there wasn’t a feature story highlighting your latest and greatest accomplishments or why the incredible event you organized didn’t get the big shoutout it deserved?
The Pioneer aspires to be the community’s mirror, to show you back to yourself in a way that reveals how mighty fine you’re looking these days. (You’re looking so good we’d put a wolf whistle here if it wasn’t objectionable and if we knew how to spell the sound.)
But we can only reflect what we see, and we have a pretty limited number of peepers over at the Pioneer. We need more eyes, more ears and more voices to help us be a better reflection of the Valley and report on issues that matter to you.
With that goal in mind, we’d like to invite you to take a five-minute survey (on the left) to tell us what you like, what you could do without and what you wish was making it into our pages.
We also invite you to:
• Share your story ideas or news tips
• Tell us about your fascinating friends and those with special talents (like juggling, yodelling or drawing cartoons)
• Reach out when the organizations you’re involved with hold events or do good things for the community
• Submit letters to the editor on topics that matter to you
• Send us stunning local photos you’ve taken
Send your tips and ideas to email@example.com
Click here to fill out the survey